REPORT OF WBC PRESIDENT, MAURICIO SULAIMAN, JANUARY 30 TO FEBRUARY 11, 2017
Return from las vegas.
– Meeting at the WBC office with Ring Officials Committee.
– Meeting with members of WBC Amateur committee
– Hotel St Regis Meeting.
– Annual WBC Plans.
– Meeting with Talaria Marketing.
– Meeting with Mr. Carlos Slim.
– Presenting the new WBC super featherweight champion, Miguel Berchelt with his belt.
– Meeting with deputy Jorge Carlos Ramirez planning boxing and equipping the Yucatan.
– Dinner honouring of Dr Manuel Mondragon.
– Meetings at the Four Seasons hotel for monitoring program 2N1D.
– Attendance at Dr. Pablo Orozco Mother´s funeral.
– Tribute to Jorge Zárate – at the Metro facilities.
Departure to Cocoyoc.
– WBC weekly conference at the COMBOX of Mexico City.
Presentation of WBC international lightweight belt to Paco Rojo, who became champion by knocking out Dante Jardón in Cancun.
Presentation of Dr. Eunice Rendón and her program #MexicoVIRAL.
Presentation of Mr. Ciro Nucci, President of the Boxing Commission of Mexico City.
– Press conference at the Mexico City government offices with the Mayor Dr. Miguel A. Mancera.
– Presentation of prostate cancer awareness program.
– WBC Office.
– Interview with David Torres from NOTIMEX.
– Meeting with Mr. Héctor Sulaiman.
– Breakfast at Zaks Polanco with Alejandro Hutt.
– WBC office.
– Meeting with WBC Staff.
– CONADE Meeting – The CONADE Academy – WBC.
– Attendance at Jose Sulaiman Amateur Tournament in Ixtapaluca