Mayweather Opens As Betting Favorite But More Fans Believe Pacquiao Would Win


Unbeaten WBC-WBA champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. enjoys as early betting favorite over archrival Manny Pacquiao though their super fight has not yet confirmed.

Online Sportbook has pegged Mayweather as -300 favorite while Pacquiao takes +230.

The numbers translates like this: A $300 bet for Mayweather gets $100 only while every $100 wager for Pacquiao will win $230.

Mayweather wants and Pacquiao has agreed their fight be set on May 2 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.

In other development, boxing fans believed Pacquiao will come out victorious over Mayweather.

In a survey of Sherdog website, the Filipino champ garnered 62 % believers out of 2,207 votes (as of 1:50 pm, Tuesday) while the remaining 38% respondents were for Mayweather.

In Espn website’s survey with question “Will Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao ever fight?”, 53% answered “no” while 47% are optimistic.

EMAIL: FOLLOW ON TWITTER: @judgereydanseco

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada.